I recently became a Fitness First Gym member. I took advantage of the 14 months membership because of its huge discounts. It’s just that when I exercised at home or hotel gyms, I already get used to do with what I am doing and experienced a plateau, a condition when the person exercising finds his fitness, strength or endurance staying at a constant level. Fitness First is perhaps the most popular gym in the worldwide. Reason? They have so many branches, mostly in malls, making them the most accessible gym anywhere.
The benefits and what I like about Fitness First gyms:
- Free gym introduction session for new members
- You can also use more than 500 Fitness First gym worldwide.
- Secured gym access by swiping member card at the gym entrance gates.
- Free fitness assessment and they recommend programs to lose weight, get fit for sport, build cardio fitness, strengthen muscles.
- Many fitness instructors where you can ask help for gym equipment usage at any time in the gym.
- Cardio exercise machines (treadmill, cycling, etc) have TV’s with satellite TV channels. You get a free headphone when you join so that you can choose TV channels and listen to it privately while doing exercises so that you won’t get bored.
- Many Group Exercise classes! Fitness First has world renowned programs such as BODYJAM, BODYBALANCE, BELLYDANCE, BODYCOMBAT, BODYATTACK, RPM, BODYSTEP, BODYPUMP and other popular dance classes like YOGA, ZUMBA and SALSA and more!
- You can participate in as many classes as you want and you don’t have to pay extra. Cool!
- Members lounge and cafe bar (unlimited free drinks)
- Steam room and sauna, it feels so good to sweat out!
- Safety lockers to keep your stuffs and hot/normal hair dryers are provided.
- Free DVD rental. You can borrow any of the 500+ movies and watch it at home.
- Free use of computers and internet wifi. • Many fun member events and theme based fun classes during celebrations
- Now you know why I joined to Fitness First gym. Joining Fitness First is really worth the money spent.
Part of my motivation to stay fit is to wear to exercise clothes and accessories! My friends are telling me that its just my excuse to go shopping! haha! I love my Pink boxing gloves, It’s still so girly despite of throwing heavy punches! Pink is all that matters! (Photos are from my Instagram account, Follow me @ #StarVillanueva )
Cheers to sexiness, health and wellness! 🙂
Hello there, I discovered your web site via Google whilst searching for a similar topic, your web site got here up, it looks good. I’ve bookmarked to favourites|added to my bookmarks.
Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you really recognise what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my website =). We could have a hyperlink alternate contract between us
right! fitness first for a healthy body and life.
I just want to tell you that I am beginner to blogging and honestly loved your web page. More than likely I’m planning to bookmark your blog . You actually come with fantastic well written articles. Regards for sharing your blog.
hi, where did u buy the pink gloves? i love it. i just started boxing last week. helps release stress. i got normal black ones from everlast but i would prefer something girly. i go to fitness first too. 🙂
Hi Dimple, I got it at Go Sport – in Doha Qatar. They have other colors too =)
Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is fantastic, as well
as the content!