|You Are the Wheel Pose|
|You are energetic and quick to act. You are the first to jump to your feet.
You’re the type of person who’s easily stimulated – and you like to stay that way.
You are optimistic and happy. Your hyperactivity allows you to dabble in many things.
Qatar Airways Chief Executive Officer Akbar Al Baker said: “The health and wellbeing of all our passengers and employees is of paramount importance and Qatar Airways in no way compromises the safety of any individual.
“Passengers should be reassured that modern aircraft have very advanced air filtration systems which ensure a high level of air quality despite the confined environment they are travelling in.”
Qatar Airways has been working closely with local health authorities in Qatar and monitoring developments with international health organisations and governments around the world in order to be able to take the most appropriate measures.
Since April 27th, Qatar Airways has required that all operating flight deck and cabin crew wear masks on flights originating from the United States – namely daily services from New York, Washington DC and Houston.Passengers on Qatar Airways’ flights originating from the US to Doha are being issued with masks upon boarding and advised to wear them inflight. In addition, all Qatar Airways’ customer contact staff in the United States and at Doha International Airport are required to wear masks.If prior to boarding in the US or during transit in Doha, passengers are identified as having flu or fever-like symptoms, they will be referred to a local medical centre to determine their suitability to travel.The airline’s decision has been taken to control the potential transmission of the virus to fellow passengers and crew onboard.
* Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Richard_Blaine
Thinking about investing in real estate? If you’ve got the cash or exceptionally good credit now is the right time. Even for beginners. But aside from money there is one other very critical factor to real estate investing. That is education. The more you learn, the less chance you’ll be swindled. The less chance you’ll avoid other mistakes that could cause a huge financial loss.
The internet can be overwhelming for real estate beginners. So my suggestion is that you start out by going to your local library. Go to the reference section and tell the librarian you’re looking for the most current resources for learning how to invest in real estate. The librarian will likely access the library’s online database and point you to a list of magazines, newspapers, and of course books. But be on the look out for DVDs, audio books, and pod casts. Also ask if the library hosts any real estate buying classes, many do.
Another option is attending real estate investment seminars. I’ve gotten offers to attend these in the mail. My advice: choose carefully. Stay away from those that charge. Also go with a firm plan not to buy anything. This way you’ll be able to avoid sales pitches without feeling uncomfortable. By all means be prepared to take notes. If you bring a tape recorder you’ll be able to capture everything from the speaker, as well as questions from the audience.
Know someone in real estate? Invite them to discuss investing tools and tips with you over coffee. Make sure they know that at this time you’re only interested in gathering information, that way you get solid information instead of a sales pitch.
It was 16hrs direct flight from Doha, but they gave us 5hrs 45mins rest. We arrived in Renaissance Hotel around 17:30 similar to arrival time whenever I have Washington & New York flight, but Houston layover is longer stay! 2nights/3days! Sarap mag inter-state! Knowing Vegas is just around 2hrs away & Miami is just an hour away! (Via plane.)
Since Houston is the newest destination of Qatar Airways, I might as well share these infos…
· There’s no public transpo available around the area. Puro lang for hire Limo & shuttle bus. (The best parin maging commuter sa Washington/Virginia)
· There’s a food court located in the ground floor inside the hotel pero exagge ang closing time ha! 2:30pm Close na! Pati Starbucks close narin! Pag weekend Close din!
· Since mahilig ako mag grocery because my pantry should always be fully stocked coz I don’t cook, isa nnman itong magastos na layover, dahil kung ang Virginia ay may 24hrs walking distance na Harris Teeter or Target Supermarket while New York has 24hrs din na Duane Reade or CVS Pharmacy/Supermarket or K-mart. Houston naman has Kroger Supermarket located just in front of the hotel!
· There’s ATM Machine located in the Ground floor.
· Free wired Internet connection – Same as in New York wherein you’re being asked to sign in with your name & room number but they will remove the charge when you checked out. Wifi is only available in the lobby.
· Meron dun Much talk about NASA Space Station it will cost you $60 to go there by tour 9-1pm, but I suggest If you already went to National Air & Space Museum in DC. No need to go there kasi pareho lang ang makikita. (View it here)
· Free USA Today Newspaper! Gusto ko lang I-mention.. Hehe! sa IAD & JFK kc wala…
· The best parin ang sales tax ng Virginia 4.something lang… Eh dito 8.something parang N.Y but in Fairness, meron silang Tax Refund parang sa Europe! Pero Hello!? As if naman may time ka pa mag refund sa airport… If delayed departure cgro…
· As I was watching CNN, I noticed there’s QR short Commercial every 5-10mins!
· Qatar Airways’ huge Promotional Tarpaulins are scattered all over Galleria Mall, pati sa elevator, Ice Skating rink at food court.
*** Hope this helps.., Add nlng ako ulit ng info next week coz April 15-18, I’ll be in Houston, Texas again.
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand.; one belonging to him, and the other to the Lord.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it. “Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, You’d walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don’t understand why when I needed you most you would leave me.”
The Lord replied, “My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.”
*Repost from Naysli
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A FLIGHT ATTENDANT’S BOYFRIEND?
by: ARLENE LEGASPI
You think you have what it takes to be a flight attendant’s boyfriend? Here are FEW things you have to put through. And that’s why they say these jet setters are the Top 3 Most Spoiled Girlfriends in the World. If you’re in a relationship with one: man, we give it up to you…. And If you’re planning to have one:
Be prepared, Be very very… prepared.
1. Do Not expect her to drive the car. She’s most not likely to have a driving license, she’d say “Babe, I only have a passport.”
2. Familiarize yourself with SKYPE, YM’s. VoIPs. She worships those amazing discoveries.
3. DO treat her like a princess before she can treat you like her king. Get ready for statements like “Buy me food, or else Ill break up with you!”
4. DO NOT be surprised if she wants you to take several shots of vaccines: Hepa B, Hepa A, Meningitis, Yellow Fever etc. etc.
5. Stay away when her roster comes out. That’s the next worse time to PMS.
6. BE grateful of her smile. You get it for free. IN the skies, it’s worth 6 digits.
7. BE READY to see yourself 5 to 10 years from now. She wants a man who knows his direction.
8. DO give importance to time, preferably Military time. 21:16 is NEVER the same as 21:17
9. DO NOT wake her up when she’s sleeping, even if you wonder “ she must be hungry after sleeping 18 hours already!” Again, LET her wake up by herself.
10. DO NOT mess with how she arranges her suitcase. Boots are for Boots sack, shampoos are for toilettries, undies are for undies bag and so on.
11. DO NOT expect her to remember names of your friends in one sitting.
12. DO NOT accuse her of bragging when she says she went to Paris for Coffee or just hit the gym in Berlin. She’s just plainly, innocently telling you a story.
13. Do not get intimidated by the beautiful men around him, chances are she’s already used to/sick of seeing hotness in form. Those men have lost their beauty.
14. DO NOT call her on the phone when she’s on Standby. DO NOT… ever.
15. Do NOT question why Half of the dresses in her closet has never been worn, and she still complains, she doesn’t have anymore.
16. Do Not remove any clothes you think is too much in his suitcase, remember: she has four sets of outfit in her suitcase: Spring, Summer, Autumn and Fall.
17. She expects you to learn how to read an Aviator watch.
18. And when she gives you that expensive Aviator watch, Do not Ask her: “ what time is it there in Khartoum?”
19. The next best gift to a Limited Louis Vuitton bag is a fancy Dual Time Watch.
20. She carries a First Aid Kit with her and 26 kinds of Supplements: Vit C,E,A,B, anti-Oxidants, Gingko Biloba, Evening Primrose Oil, Horseradish Capsules, etc. etc. even those Pills (damn-those!) you request her to take everyday!
21. At least buy McDonalds before your holiday flight, she prefers it over aircraft food, and yes even over the caviars in first class cabin.
22. Understand that discovering a designer dress on the clearance rack can be considered a peak life experience.
23. Make sure of the inaccuracy of your bathroom scale.
24. Remind her which country she is in first thing when she wakes up in the morning
25. During dinner, when she asks you whether you like chicken or beef… Oboohooy! you better think fast!
26. Begin to be scared when you oversee a long line in Immigration, she has zero tolerance on airport queues.
27. Work your muscle for a trip together, you’ll be carrying at least four baggages for her. A Gucci make-up bag, a Paul Smith, a World Traveller Trolley, and a Burberry Laptop bag at least for a Domestic Flight.
28. A bouquet of flowers is THE if not, THE ONLY way to say “I missed you” when you pick her up at the airport.
29. Prepare yourself for her jetlag, otherwise known as the PFS or the POST Flight Syndrome. You should be awake when she is and asleep when she is . You don’t want to see a whole 72 hours of tantrums.
30. And lastly, it might seem like she thinks she is overqualified for love. But DO remember that in reality, she feels like she is just an ordinary girl standing in front of a boy, asking him…
For a foot rub… after a damn…long flight. ☺