Inside the Aircraft – August 2008 Edition
Published August 29, 2008 by starvillanueva
“Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have ”
* Qatar Airways will operate direct non-stop daily services to New York’s JFK International Airport in October using a brand new Boeing 777, so mga fellow Boeing club members hindi lang tayo Dubai-Washington! New York & Houston Texas narin.
* My First flight ever… November 2006
*Airbus 340 Flight Deck
* Boeing 777 – R4 Door
* B777 Mid Cabin
* B777 – Aft Galley
*L5 Door- Boarding station with my Mom
* Wag magtaka kung may muscles ako sa arms ah.. sa bigat ba naman ng mga overhead bins with whole weight of passengers bags in it…hehe!
*B777 mid Galley – flight to Washington with my lil’ sis-Kristine, Ivy & kissey
* Makuha kayo sa tingin, Estrellita nakalagay sa name badge ko hindi “Water-Water”
* Aibus 340 Lounge bound to Hongkong
* Airbus 330 – Aft Galley during my leave last May 2008
* Airbus 330 Aft Galley
*Airbus 330 Emergency row
*B777 Aft Cabin
* flight to Washington with my Dear Kuting & her Teddy
* My Office in the Sky..
* My August Flying buddy! Ji hyun.
* Aug 14 ‘ 2008 – Airbus 340 to Washington.. May Turbulance na picture taking parin! hehe
* My 5th dubai for the month of August..
* My 6th Washington,USA for the month of August…
* Definitely better than being inside the office…